Free Download Phoenix FD 3.04.00 V-Ray 3.0 for 3DS MAX 2013-2018 Cracked Full Version 2017
Phoenix FD / V-Ray for 3ds Max has been given a full makeover, with new intuitive controls, presets and GPU-accelerated previews, making it a fast and easy way to tackle tight deadlines. With its new FLIP liquid solver and improved smoke and fire solver, Phoenix FD is now more powerful and able to bring more realism to visual effects projects.
Features of Phoenix FD / V-Ray for 3ds Max
• V-Ray comes with all the lighting, shading, and rendering tools you need to create professional, photoreal imagery and animation.
• Built to handle your biggest projects and your toughest scenes. Render anything and everything with V-Ray.
• Spend less time waiting and more time being creative. Deliver your best work and never miss a deadline.
• V-Ray puts you in the driver seat. You’re in control. With V-Ray’s versatile features, you can choose the best approach for your scene.
• Work the way you want – without interruption. V-Ray’s seamless 3ds Max integration keeps your workflow fluid and smooth.
AN INDUSTRY STANDARD
• Independent artists and top studios choose V-Ray every day to create world-class designs and visual effects.
• Phoenix FD is an all-in one solution for fluid dynamics. Simulate fire, smoke, liquids, ocean waves, splashes, spray, mist and more.
• Built for 3D artists who want to create dynamic FX using quick presets, fast setup and intuitive controls.
• Preview and render interactively in the viewport. Adjust simulations on the fly.
• Create all types of physically-based fluid effects with fast, flexible controls for rendering, retiming and refining simulations.
• Integrated seamlessly into 3ds Max and optimized to render with V-Ray.
• Compatible with top industry tools such as Alembic, Krakatoa, Stoke MX and OpenVDB.
Developer: Home Page
Fast & realistic liquid simulations.
New toolbar with presets for fire, smoke and liquid simulations.
FAST VOLUME RENDERING
Optimized volume rendering with accurate lighting and global illumination.
IMPROVED FIRE & SMOKE SOLVER
Create realistic smoke and fire with natural rolling motion and fine details without increasing resolution.
Influence simulations with forces like wind, spline follow, mesh attraction and more.
ACCURATE VIEWPORT PREVIEW
Preview fire, smoke and liquid simulations quickly and accurately in the viewport.