McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 [Latest]
McAfee VirusScan Enterprise – Keep viruses out of your Windows operating systems. Antivirus, antispyware, firewall, and intrusion prevention technologies to stop and remove malicious software.
Features of McAfee VirusScan Enterprise
Real-time antivirus scanning
• Ensure all of your systems, including remote locations, are protected from threats.
Defend against threats that target Microsoft applications
• Guard against buffer-overflow exploits that target vulnerabilities in Microsoft applications.
Increase security confidence
• Defend your desktops, laptops, and file servers against disruptions. Malware and hackers cannot disable McAfee VirusScan Enterprise.
Gain centralized security management
• McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator deploys policies, manages security alerts, and reviews automated reports.
Safeguard email programs
• Detect and clean viruses in Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes, including HTML text and attachments.
Get high-performance security
• McAfee VirusScan Enterprise scans faster, uses less memory, requires fewer CPU cycles, and protects better than any other anti-malware product.
Lessen damage from outbreaks
• Limit the risk and impact of a virus outbreak. Close ports, monitor applications and email engines, and block files and directories—even before .DAT files are issued.
Developer: Home Page
These are minimum system requirements. Actual requirements will vary depending on the nature of your environment. 64-bit operating system support is available for some technologies.
– Windows 10
– Windows 10 for Embedded Systems
– Windows 8.1
– Windows 8
– Windows 7
– Windows 7 Professional for Embedded Systems
– Windows 7 Ultimate for Embedded Systems
– Windows Vista
– Windows Vista Business for Embedded Systems
– Windows Vista Ultimate for Embedded Systems
– Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3)
– Windows XP Professional for Embedded Systems 32-bit
– Windows XP Tablet PC Edition SP2
– Windows Embedded for Point of Service (WEPOS)
– Windows Server 2012 Release 2 (R2)
– Windows Server 2012
– Windows Small Business Server 2011
– Windows Embedded Standard 2009
– Windows Embedded Point of Service 1.1 SP3
– Windows Embedded Point of Service Ready 2009
– Windows Server 2008 R2
– Windows Server 2008 SP2: Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter, Foundation, Web, HPC
– Windows Small Business Server 2008 SP2
– Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2
– Windows Server 2003 SP2
– Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2 SP2
– Windows Small Business Server 2003 SP2
– Citrix Xen Guest
– Citrix XenApp 5.0, 5.6, 6.0, 6.5, 7.5, 7.6